Monday, April 21, 2014

Virgin Gorda

"Hi!"

I've dinghied to shore solo, in my quest to find open WiFi. Gil's back is acting up, and bumpy dinghy rides are not good for that!

Just a quick note to let you know we're 'staged' in Virgin Gorda Sound, to make the hop to St. Maarten. Might go as early as tomorrow, but we might just enjoy this place for another day and go the day after. I'd love to get some more snorkeling in.

beach bar at Bitter End Yacht Club

the steep rocky slopes of the Virgin Islands

ditto
 resort cottages at Bitter End Yacht Club

this is the life!

2 comments:

  1. Nice tan sister! Has Gil ever tried omega 3 fish oil? That worked wonders on my back. Thanks for the update and stay well!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try solutiononsite@gmail.com an dI will see if I can help Ross

    ReplyDelete